Yourbenefitsresources.Com – PepsiCo can trace its beginnings all the way back to 1898 in North America. A businessman named Caleb Bradham from North Carolina came up with the idea for the beverage, and he began selling it to customers of the drugstore he owned. Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay merged in 1965 under the leadership of their respective CEOs, Don Kendall of Pepsi-Cola and Herman Lay of Frito-Lay. A agreement between the men was outlined on a napkin, and the resulting corporation is today known as PepsiCo.
Employees are required to register for an online account with Benefits Resources in order to be able to do the tasks listed below:
- Examine both your plan and the different benefit alternatives.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Keep dependent information up to date.
- You can quickly and simply enrol in benefit plans throughout the yearly enrollment period or whenever you become eligible for benefits for the first time.
- Because of a change in your qualifying status, you may need to make adjustments to your coverage.
- Get access to directories of providers and facilities.
- Keep your beneficiaries up to date on your life insurance.
- Gain access to information on treatments.
- More than that!
Yourbenefitsresources.Com – Pepsico Login Steps:
- On your smartphone, go to the following URL: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/pepsico.
- To begin, navigate to the page that asks, “Are you a new user?”
- Please complete the following by entering the final four digits of your social security number in the space provided:
- Please enter your date of birth here.
- To proceed, select the “Continue” button from the menu.
- Take a look at your history and manage your account. Make sure that all of your personal information is accurate, and check to see that the appropriate plans have been selected. If this is not the case, you must get in touch with customer care as soon as possible.
Yourbenefitsresources.Com – Pepsico Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/pepsico on your smartphone.
- In the space that has been provided, enter your User ID.
- In the space that has been provided, type in your password.
- To log on, click the box that says “Log On.”
- You have entered your retiree account at this time. When you log in, you should always double check that all of your personal and plan information is up to date and accurate. If not, you
- should either change it or get in touch with customer support or HR.
Employees at PepsiCo may be eligible for benefits such as the following:
- Insurance for Medical Care
- Dental Insurance
- The Program of Vision
- Accounts That Can Be Adapted to Your Needs (FSA)
- HSA stands for health savings account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Treatment of Mental Illness
- Insurance against the Risk of Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Rewards Based on Performance
- Leave for both the Mother and the Father
- Leave for family or medical reasons, reduced or adjustable hours
- Care for Dependents During Military Leave
- Paid time off and holidays, as well as vacations
- Paid Time Off for Sickness and Bereavement Leave
- Discount for Staff Members
- Support for Staff Members
- Price Reductions on Mobile Phones
- Legal Assistance
- Improvement of One’s Profession
- Program for Increasing Diversity in Job Training
- Help with College Expenses