www.ybr.com/jhancock – Members of John Hancock have the option to view their accounts online. Customers who wish to examine and/or manage their account online can take advantage of this complimentary service. The following is a list of things that employees should be able to accomplish if they have an online account, which they should create:
- Examine both your plan and the different benefit alternatives.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Keep dependent information up to date.
- You can quickly and simply enrol in benefit plans throughout the yearly enrollment period or whenever you become eligible for benefits for the first time.
- Because of a change in your qualifying status, you may need to make adjustments to your coverage.
- Get access to directories of providers and facilities.
- Keep your beneficiaries up to date on your life insurance.
- Gain access to information on treatments.
- More than that!
www.ybr.com/jhancock Login Steps:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- To begin, navigate to the page that asks, “Are you a new user?”
- Please complete the following by entering the final four digits of your social security number in the space provided:
- Please enter your date of birth here.
- To proceed, select the “Continue” button from the menu.
- Your YBR account may be managed and reviewed here.
www.ybr.com/jhancock Login Steps For Existing Member:
- visit www.ybr.com/jhancock on the device you are using.
- In the space that has been provided, enter your User ID.
- In the space that has been provided, type in your password.
- To log on, click the box that says “Log On.”
- If it is essential, go to move on and give all of the required information to finish registering for an online account. After a successful completion of the registration process, you will be sent
- to a page containing information about your account. You have the ability to manage or examine the specifics of your retiree account here.