www.healthybenefitsplus.com/HWP – Peoples Health OTC – The majority of Peoples Health’s Medicare Advantage plans will include coverage for health and wellness products as well as coverage for over-the-counter medications.
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/HWP – Peoples Health OTC Login Steps:
- Follow this link in the internet browser of your choice on whatever device you’re using.
- Simply select the “Get Started” button to begin. You are about to be taken to this link in a moment.
- In the space provided, please enter the number that is printed on your Healthy Benefits Plus member card.
- Next, in the box that has been provided, type in your postal code.
- The next step is to fill in the space provided with your date of birth.
- To proceed, select the “CONTINUE” button from the menu.
- Proceed forward and make sure you provide all of the required information up until the point where you receive confirmation that your registration was successful.
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/HWP – Peoples Health OTC Login Requirements:
- Access to the Internet
- Identification numbers for members
- Particulars about an individual
- Email address
Which over-the-counter products can be bought with an OTC card?
- Medications for coughs, colds, and allergies
- Ophthalmic remedies and treatments
- Pain medicine
- Products for the digestive system and the bowels.
- Treatment for first aid
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Products that are used to clean the mouth and teeth
- Skin care & a lot more!
Peoples Health OTC – DO YOU QUALIFY?
In order to identify whether or not a plan provides this benefit, it is vital that you review the Summary of Benefits part of the plan that you are currently enrolled in. If this is the case, you’ll want to look at the regularity of the plan’s OTC allowances, which may be monthly or quarterly depending on your options. Each plan has its own allowance, which is decided by these variables. The phone mentioned at the start of this article should be called for directions.
Where can I use my Over-the-Counter Benefit Card from United Healthcare?
There are three different channels through which participants in this programme who are eligible to order OTC cards can do so:
- Surf the web (see below on how to set up an account). This is the quickest, most hassle-free, and most convenient way to place an order at any time of the day or night. The orders are delivered to the customer’s house at no additional cost.
- Dial the following number at your convenience: 1-833-845-8798 TTY: 711
- Place your order through the mail by using the order forms that were included with the starter kit.