Summacareotc.Com – A Medicare contract is held by SummaCare, which is both an HMO and an HMO-POS plan. They provide one HMO Medicare Advantage (MA) plan that does not include coverage for prescription drugs in addition to two distinct types of Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans (HMO and HMO-POS). The following are the names of their many plans:
Summacareotc.Com Login Requirements:
- Identification numbers of Internet Access Members
- Particulars about an individual
- Email address
Summacareotc.Com Login Steps:
- Simply type www.summacareotc.com into the address bar of the internet browser on the device you’re using.
- Simply select the “Not Registered?” link. You may begin the registration process by clicking the “Signup Now” button, which will take you to the following website:
- Fill in your name in the space that’s been provided.
- In the space given, please enter the Health Plan Member ID Number that is located on the back of your Blue Shield card.
- Choose your state from the list.
- Please fill out the space provided with your date of birth.
- Fill out your email address using the blanks that have been provided.
- Create a user name and a password for yourself.
- Choose the questions that pertain to your account’s security and offer the answers that go along with them.
- Simply hit the “Register” button to get started.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
Summacareotc.Com Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Please go to the following URL in your internet browser on your device: https://www.summacareotc.com.
- Fill in the blank with your Username in the space provided.
- In the space that has been made available, please enter your current password.
- To log in, click the box that says “Log in.”
- Start administering your online account right away.
Why you ought to sign up for an online account with OTC:
- Explore the over-the-counter products that are at your disposal.
- You may view a digital version of your OTC catalogue here.
- Keep an eye on how much money you have accessible as you buy.
- View the history of your orders and keep track of your current ones.
- Take control of your account here.
What are the Advantages of Buying It Over the Counter?
Members have the ability to buy over-the-counter (OTC) drugs at no additional cost thanks to this supplemental over-the-counter (OTC) benefit. These expenses include things like copays, deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments. In addition, it has the potential to save you money on a broad variety of over-the-counter items, such as pain medicines, cold treatments, first aid supplies, dental care, and many other things.
Preventive dental coverage.
Free Gym Memberships are available through the SilverSneakers programme, which is a fitness programme for people with Medicare. Allows you to receive a free fitness membership with access to basic amenities, group exercise classes and online resources.
Services through Teladoc – a provision to speak with a licensed physician by web, phone or mobile app through Teladoc for primary care physician, dermatology and/or behavioral health visits that can be scheduled 24/7 every day of the year.
Transportation Services – coverage for trips to routine medical appointments to an in-network provider or a provider within SummaCare’s service area through a vendor called Homelink.
Home Safety Devices – certain diagnoses may qualify for coverage for home safety devices, such as grab bars, shower stools and more, if ordered by your doctor.
Some of their plans come with a benefit for over-the-counter (OTC) items which covers OTC health and wellness products including first-aid supplies, pain relievers, cough/cold and allergy medicines, and more.