Sfmc.Net/Mychart – This is a healthcare services firm with headquarters in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, that operates for profit. Over 715,000 patients are cared for on a daily basis by the Saint Francis Healthcare System, which operates nonstop and offers its services around the clock. Their street location is 211 Saint Francis Drive, Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63703, and their mailing address is
At this medical centre, you may get anything from routine medical treatment to care for more serious conditions like surgery. They are a medical facility with a Catholic foundation that has a primary emphasis on providing the highest possible level of treatment to patients and assistance to family members. The following are some of the services that they provide:
- Health of the Mind and Body
- Child Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Wellness and Safety in the Workplace
- Treatment for the Heart
- Services Relating to Imaging
- Services of Rehabilitation and Care for Mothers and Babies
- Oncology and Radiotherapy for Women’s Health
- Healing of Wounds
Sfmc.Net/Mychart Login Requirements:
- internet connection on your device
- individual details and information
Sfmc.Net/Mychart Login Steps:
- Follow this URL on your device’s internet browser to access the page.
- If you press the button labelled “SIGN UP NOW,” you will be sent to the following website: https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Fill out the Activation Code blanks with your own personal information. (If you do not have one, click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button that is situated beneath the
- “No Activation Code?” query at the top of the page, and you will be sent to this location: https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/signup. After that, you will be
- needed to enter the necessary information in order to obtain an activation code before continuing on to step 4. After you have used your activation code for the
- first time, it will no longer work and will become invalid after a period of thirty days. In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact the
- first phone number listed at the beginning of this page.
- Simply enter your Zip Code into the box that has been given.
- Please fill out the areas with your date of birth. Thank you.
- To continue, use the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward with the registration process for a new online account by providing all of the essential information.
Sfmc.Net/Mychart Login Steps For Existing Member:
- You may access your personal health record by going to www.sfmc.net/mychart OR https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/ on your mobile device.
- Fill out the supplied areas with your user name and password, if you have one.
- You may start managing your existing online account as soon as you click the “SIGN IN” button on the login screen.
Their care for their patients on a holistic level, which encompasses not just their bodies but also their minds and spirits, is what sets them apart from other medical professionals. In addition to this, they have a strong commitment to improving the overall health of the communities that surround them. One of their Community Benefit initiatives is the vehicle via which they carry out their mission. In general, this Medical Center is quite cohesive both inside its own institution and among the neighbourhoods immediately around it.
Today, they make available to their patients an online health information management solution that is both free and protected by encryption technology. Saint Francis Healthcare MyChart is the name of their web portal that is accessible online. It gives patients the ability to carry out the following activities:
- Consult a trained medical expert for their opinion.
- Manage your appointments.
- Send your service provider an email and a note.
- Establish and keep your contact information as well as your insurance details up to date.
- You may look at the medications you’re prescribed and acquire refills.
- View lab test results.
- Make a payment to your accounts or pay the bill for your medical care.
- Look over and bring your personal health records up to date.