ViacomCBS Streaming, a part of ViacomCBS, owns and runs Paramountplus.com/xfinity, a subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service. It comprises original and library content from paramountplus/xfinity, ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, and the Paramount Pictures portfolio. Following the 2019 re-merger of CBS and Viacom, the service was extended and rebranded as Paramount+ on March 4, 2021. It was initially released as CBS All Access on October 28, 2014.
On the day of the service’s rebranding, Latin America and the previously existing Canadian service would be the first to be introduced, followed by the Nordic nations on March 25 and Australia on August 11. On the Australian version of the service, material from ViacomCBS’ free-to-air Network 10 is also accessible.
What is Paramountplus.com/xfinity?
Paramount Plus is simply a streaming service that permits consumers to access infinite material like episodes, movies straight immediately on their TV screens.
It comes with two options namely
The cost of the fundamental plan is $4.99 per month and the Premium plan costs you roughly $9.99 per month.
If you are someone who has received the Xfinity Streaming service, you may read on to find how to watch Paramountplus.com/xfinity.
As you all must be aware of the fact that if you want to watch Discovery Plus or Disney Plus on Xfinity, then you have to pass through a bundle of obstacles. You have to make much effort to watch your Disney Plus material on Xfinity, right? But this is not the case with paramount. So in case, you want to watch the Paramount Plus, then you can do so effortlessly as this platform is accessible on Xfinity platforms from day one (replacing ‘CBS All Access). thus it’s damm simple to obtain Paramount Plus on Xfinity, and this article will enable you to know – How?
How to Get paramountplus/xfinity?
Paramount+ features may be available by paramountplus/xfinity members who download the app. You need to follow the following methods to obtain and view paramount plus content on Xfinity.
- Xfinity Flex (excluding Xi5 TV Boxes) or Xfinity X1 with X1 TV Box
- Login credentials and Paramount+ Subscription Details
- Active Xfinity internet connection or Wi-Fi connection
- Use the remote and push on the paramountplus/xfinity
- Select Apps to browse to Paramount Plus, or use voice search Paramount+ for starting the app,
- Sign in to your account using credentials when the app begins.
- Take note of the activation code shown on the screen.
- Now, run a browser on any other device and go to paramountplus.com/activate/xfinity.
- Enter the activation code, and then hit Activate.
- Once the activation goes properly, Paramount+ will be accessible for streaming instantly.
Sign In to the paramountplus com xfinity + App
- After you have signed up for Paramount Plus, let’s move on to how to sign in and watch on paramountplus com xfinity.
- Make sure you have a robust internet connection in addition to your smart TV and Xfinity TV’s streaming box.
- Press the Xfinity button on your Xfinity TV remote.
- Navigate to the Paramount Plus app.
Log in with your paramountplus xfinity credentials.
- From now on, you will have to pick between logging on to your computer or your TV.
- All you have to do is enter your email ID and password on your smart TV. For the online option, you will be taken to the website of CBS and requested to enter a login code.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE PARAMOUNT NETWORK ON TV?
- To activate paramountplus xfinity network on TV, you will need a valid TV subscription and a satellite dish.
- Once you have all things set up, you will need to connect your cable box to the TV.
- Next, you will need to connect your computer to the TV using an HDMI connection.
- Visit paramountnetwork.com/activate on your browser.
- Finally, you will need to access the Paramount network channel on your TV.
ACTIVATE paramountplus.com xfinity NETWORK ON YOUR APPLE TV
- Visit Paramountplus.com/xfinity using any browser.
- Enter your activation code.
- Log into your paramount plus account.
- You’ll see a confirmation message on screen.
- You may now start streaming.
HOW TO WATCH PARAMOUNT NETWORK ON ROKU?
- Go to Home Screen on Roku Device.
- Visit Roku Channel Store.
- Search Paramount+ and Select on it
- Open app and pick sign in option.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Once you login in, you may watch paramount network.
HOW TO ADD PRIME VIDEO ON PARAMOUNT+?
Visit paramountplus.com/amazon from any web browser.
- Login using your Amazon Account information.
- After login you need to validate your information.
- Click Next.
- Now Login in your Paramount+ account.
- Once your Amazon Prime account connect to your Paramount+ account.
- You will see confirmation message on screen.
- You may now enjoy.
- Fire TV or Kindle
- Android TV
- Apple TV \sPortal TV
- LG TV \sRoku
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV \sXfinity Flex
- Xbox \sPlayStation 4
Frequently Asked Questions
Will paramountplus.com xfinity supersede CBS All Access entirely?
Yes. CBS All Access will no longer be accessible as Paramount+ will replace it. Those current subscribers of CBS All Access need not re-subscribe to Paramount Plus.
Can I watch paramountplus.com xfinity for free with a cable subscription?
Yes. You may watch Paramount+ with a cable subscription for free. But, you may not be able to access the complete collection of information. However, with the OTT subscription, you will not suffer any such constraints.
Can I use Paramountplus.com/xfinity on various devices?
Yes. You may use Paramount+ on three separate devices at the same time. You may also establish a second profile for a tailored streaming experience.