- It is a memory management method used by OS System.
- It allows main memory to use data from permission secondary storage devices.
- It can be access OS data that will not fit in than given main memory using virtual memory management technique.
- It creates a process for equal size.
- It implements a process by address.
- It is a memory security management provide protection for memory.
- It associates with each memory and set for access.
- It provides an exception if memory size is less information.
- It creates different size process.
- It implements a process by using process status.