Nortons My Chart – Patients are given access to MyChart at both Norton Healthcare and Norton Children’s Hospital. Clients receive this service at no additional cost, and it may be administered either via an app or online. Patients will be able to carry out the activities listed below as a result of this:
- Make your plans ahead of time.
- Manage Rx prescriptions.
- You are able to see and print your medical records here.
- Talk things over with your DR and the rest of your medical team.
- You are able to view and print a summary of your account, including your prescriptions, allergies, and test results.
- You will be able to view, keep track of, and print your vaccines.
- Pay your bill online.
Norton Healthcare MyChart Login Steps:
- Please go to: www.mychart.nortonhealthcare.org or, depending on the device you’re using, https://mychart.nortonhealthcare.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the areas given.
- Type in the Patient’s Social Security Number in the area given.
- In the places that have been provided, please input the patient’s date of birth that is on file.
- To continue, press the “Next” button.
- Continue to carry on and submit all of the needed information in order to finish registration for the event. Before you send in your application, be sure that all of your personal information is accurate.
Norton Healthcare MyChart Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit the following website: www.mychart.nortonhealthcare.org or the following URL on your device: https://mychart.nortonhealthcare.org/mychart/.
- Fill out the supplied areas with your user name and password, if you have one.
- Your online account may be managed as soon as you click the “LOGIN” button and enter your credentials.