Mychart.Ucdavis.Edu/Mychart – The beginnings of these businesses can be found in the 1980. Today, they give their patients access to a free and safe online tool for managing their health information. Patients can do the following things through the online portal:
- Online, you can make, change, or look over appointments.
- You can look at and manage prescriptions and medications.
- Look at and print your medical records.
- Talk to the people taking care of you.
- Your Health Summary can be downloaded and sent.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
The following test results can be seen and printed:
- Test results for sexually transmitted diseases like HIV.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- You can look at, track, and print your vaccinations.
- Pay your bills or look at them.
- Check out Vital Signs.
- Get to the Growth Charts.
- Look at information about preventive care.
- Give doctors who refer patients access to information.
- Talk to your doctor’s office or healthcare team.
- Read the notes that your doctors and nurses made about you during your office visits.
Mychart.Ucdavis.Edu/Mychart Login Steps:
- Visit this link in a web browser on your device.
- Click on the button that says “SIGN UP NOW.”
- Fill out the fields with your Activation Code.
- Type your birth date into the spaces provided.
- In the space provided, type your Medical Record Number.
- Click the button that says “Next.”
- Continue to move forward and give all the information needed to finish setting up an online account.
Mychart.Ucdavis.Edu/Mychart Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Go to https://mychart.ucdavis.edu/mychart or www.ucdavis.edu.mychart on your device.
- In the spaces provided, type in your username and password.
- Click “SIGN IN” and you can start taking care of your online account.