My.Uclahealth.Org/Mychart – UCLA Health is one of the best health care systems in the world. Every year, almost 600,000 unique patients and 2.5 million outpatient visits get care that is at the cutting edge. In the Southern California area, there are more than 170 places where you can get medical help for anything from:
- Services for Cancer
- Services for the heart and arteries
- Health of LGBTQ
- Services for Men’s Health, Children, and Transplants
- Health and Weight Loss for Women
The four hospitals at UCLA are:
- The Ronald Reagan Medical Center
- Mattel’s Hospital for Children
- Neuropsychiatric Hospital of Stewart and Lynda Resnick
- The Santa Monica Health Center
My.Uclahealth.Org/Mychar Login Steps:
- Follow this URL on your device’s internet browser to access the page.
- When you click on the button that says “SIGN UP NOW,” you will be brought to this page: https://my.uclahealth.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Fill out the Activation Code blanks with your own personal information.
- Please fill out the areas with your date of birth. Thank you.
- In the space that has been provided for it, please enter your Medical Record Number. (You can find this number on the printout from your doctor’s office, the billing statement, or the instructions that were given to you after you were discharged from the hospital. In the event that you are unsure about your MRN, please contact the support staff at the number listed at the top of this page for assistance.
- To continue, use the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward with the registration process for a new online account by providing all of the essential information.
My.Uclahealth.Org/Mychar Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://my.uclahealth.org on your device.
- In the spaces given, both your username or email address and your password should be typed in.
- You may start managing your existing online account as soon as you click the “SIGN IN” button on the login screen.
MyUCLAhealth is an online gateway that gives patients the ability to carry out a variety of actions, including the following:
- Look at and manage your appointments.
- Examine and take care of the test findings.
- Review the patient’s records and send encrypted messages to their care provider, physician, or other members of their treatment team.
- It is time to refill your meds and prescriptions.
- Examine and make payments on your medical billing statements.
- Examine your medical records, electronic health information, and health summary.
You will find that their workers have a strong focus on cutting-edge patient care, research, and teaching everywhere you go within the firm. The following are just a few of the many various types of facilities:
- Practices Serving Primary Patients
- Medical Facilities Specializing on Specialized Treatment
- Urgent Care Centers
- ambulatory surgical treatment facilities
- Offering Clinical Laboratory Services
- Places That Provide Care For Cancer
- places offering mental health care
- Imaging and Radiology Locations Available at the Doheny Eye Center
- OBGYN Clinics and Offices
Have a Bill That Needs to Be Paid:
You can call 310-301-8860 for Physician Services or 310-825-8021 for your Hospital Statement, or you can visit https://www.uclahealth.org/billing. Alternatively, you can call us.
View the instructions above to learn how to use myUCLAhealth or MYCHART to make a payment online.