Leplb0840.Portal.Hewitt.Com/Web/Upcba/Logintgtsite16144 – The history of this firm begins in 1932, when it was established in Queens, New York, by Henry Schein and his wife, Esther. Initially, the business was run out of their home. Today, they have grown to have over 19,000 employees spread across the globe. They call the town of Melville, New York, home for its headquarters.
Once you become qualified, you will be able to participate in a number of different benefit programmes as an Employee. You have the ability to sign up for the following types of insurance:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Benefits for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Accounts for Spending Flexibility
Leplb0840.Portal.Hewitt.Com/Web/Upcba/Logintgtsite16144 Login Steps:
- Follow this URL on the device you’re using.
- To begin, navigate to the page that asks, “Are you a new user?”
- Please complete the following by entering the final four digits of your social security number into the space provided:
- Please fill out the areas with your date of birth. Thank you.
- To proceed, select the “Continue” button from the menu.
- Proceed with creating your new online account by providing all of the necessary information and moving forward with the process.
Leplb0840.Portal.Hewitt.Com/Web/Upcba/Logintgtsite16144 Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://leplb0840.upoint.alight.com/web/upcba/login?tgtSite=16144 in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the space given.
- Type in your password in the area given.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to go forward and manage your current online account.
The following is a list of things that employees should be able to accomplish if they have an online account, which they should create:
- Create a temporary ID card for your medical plan and print it off.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Examine the details of the plan as well as the available benefits.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- You should make advantage of the “Find a doctor” function that is included in your plan.
- When the time comes for your company’s annual enrollment period or when you first become eligible for benefits, you may quickly and conveniently enrol in benefit programmes.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your coverage as a result of a change in your qualifying status.
- Get access to directories of providers and facilities.
- Gain access to information on treatments.
- Check your pay stub to be sure the correct amount is being deducted for your benefit plan.
- More than that!