Jackson.Health.Org – Jackson Memorial Hospital and the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine collaborate on a number of medical research projects. There are about 600 medical professionals that are a part of the medical school and have permission to recommend patients into the hospital. This hospital serves both the local population and the surrounding region. You can find the medical facility at the following address: 1611 N.W. 12th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33136.
Access can also be gained to the following inside the same location:
- Level I The Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson’s.
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in the Newborn Special Care Center at the Miami Burn Center is a Level III facility.
- The Jackson’s Transplant and Rehabilitation Center is also known as the Regional Spinal Cord Center.
- Through collaborative efforts in research and development, medical experts at a tertiary referral hospital and teaching facility, which also does research and operates as a place for medical education, seek to produce more effective medicines. The coveted international Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) certification has been bestowed upon each of the Women’s Hospital, North Medical Center, and South Medical Center.
This medical institution has the only Level I Trauma Center for adults and paediatric treatment in Miami-Dade County, so regardless of whether you are experiencing a medical emergency or just have a general worry about your health, you will be able to receive great care here.
Jackson.Health.Org Login Steps:
- Follow this URL on your device’s internet browser to access the page.
- By selecting the option labelled “Jackson Patient Portal – Self Enrollment,” you will be brought to the following page: https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
- Fill up the blanks with your Name. They are provided.
- Please fill out the areas with your date of birth. Thank you.
- In the space that has been provided for it, please enter your Medical Record Number.
- Enter the final four digits of your Social Security Number in the space that has been provided for you.
- Fill your email address into the space provided below.
- Please confirm that you are not a robot by checking the box.
- To continue, use the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward with the registration process for a new online account by providing all of the essential information.
Jackson.Health.Org Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://jacksonhealth.org/myjacksonhealth on your device.
- You can access your patient records through the Jackson Patient Portal by clicking on the “Jackson Patient Portal – Patient Records” button.
- https://myjacksonhealth.iqhealth.com/login/cerner-health/authenticated&sign in only=on
- In the spaces provided, type in either your email address or your username together with your password.
- Simply start managing your existing online account by clicking the “Sign In” button on the login screen.
All of the following Jackson places are covered by the information presented above:
- The Memorial Health Care Facility
- The Northern Health and Hospital Center
- The Southern Health and Hospital Center
- Holtz Children’s Hospital
- The Hospital for Mental Health and Addiction
- The Hospital for Rehabilitative Medicine
- Dr. Rafael A. Penalver Clinic Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) East Dr. Rafael A. Penalver Clinic Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) West
- Health centre named for Jefferson Reaves, Sr.
- The North Dade Health Center serves the community as a Prevention, Education, and Treatment (PET) Center.
- Health centre named for Rosie Lee Wesley
It gives patients the ability to carry out the following activities:
- Get your prescriptions and medicines refilled.
- Examine and handle the laboratory’s results.
- You may both view and pay your billing statements here.
- Examine and take care of your scheduled events.
- Communicate with their healthcare practitioner through encrypted communications.
- Examine the patient’s information, medical records, electronic health records, and health summary.