In this topic, you will learn about, E-commerce with its advantages and disadvantages.
E-commerce with its advantages and disadvantages.
E-commerce offers the facility to perform business with the help of the internet and networking. It provides commercial transactions with the help of electricity. So, it’s also called electronic commerce. These days it is used in various sectors like Banking, Online shopping, E-learning, public and private transport, or for various entertainment purposes.
It uses PC, Internet, and some other electronic components. It creates a dynamic market for online users and performs various tasks or businesses.
Also, Read Introduction To M-Commerce.
Advantages of E-commerce:
- Cost-Effectiveness/Less expensive: It provides financial transaction in the form of internet banking or mobile banking.
- Increase purpose power: Due to E-commerce we can search the seller and select any seller from the list.
- Higher margin: It is also able to increase sales with a high margin and also increase safe business.
- Quick comparison: Due to E-commerce we can compare various products and share. It increases productivity for companies or customers. E-commerce companies can provide products or answers.
Disadvantages of E-commerce:
- Security: For E-commerce, a customer must be confident about the seller or payment method.
- Unauthorized access: E-commerce product can be access by the unauthorized user due to a simple mistake.
- Customer service: E-commerce cannot establish a relationship between the company or customer and also very difficult to provide door to door service.
- All the above disadvantages can be avoided by using good management or good quality product.
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, E-commerce with its advantages and disadvantages.