Digital.Alight.Com/Phillips66 – Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance An Individual Retirement Account 401(k) (k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Company-Paid Retirement Benefit, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Group Legal Plan, Group Home/Auto Insurance and Pet Insurance, and Group Legal Plan There are a variety of benefits available to employees. These include discounts on products and services, reimbursement for adoption costs, weekly pay for employees, reimbursement for student loan debt, and tuition reimbursement.
There are various benefit schemes to choose from as an employee after you reach the eligibility requirements. The following types of insurance are available for purchase:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
- Disability benefits are available to those who are unable to
- Possession of a Prerequisite
- The Expat Community, the Inpat Community, and the Non-Citizen Residents in Remote Areas
- COBRA for retired workers’ medical care
- Life Insurance and Retirement Savings for a Better Future
- Death by Workplace Accident AYCO Survivor Support Power of Attorney
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
Digital.Alight.Com/Phillips66 Login Steps:
- Use your mobile device to access this URL.
- Select “New User?” from the drop-down menu.
- In the space provided, enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter your birth date in the fields given.
- Select “Continue” to proceed.
- Go forward with the process of creating your new online account by filling out the appropriate fields as you go.
- Upon completing your registration and receiving a confirmation email, you will be given access to your personal account information.
Digital.Alight.Com/Phillips66 Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://leplb0140.upoint.alight.com/web/phillips66 in an internet browser on your device. NOTE: previously digital.alight.com/Phillips66.
- In the space provided, enter your User ID.
- In the box given, enter your password.
- Select “Log On” from the menu options.
- Go ahead and take control of your present online account by logging in.
It’s also available to their workers / staff members. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should set up an online account so they may accomplish the following things:
- Make a copy of your medical insurance card to have on hand.
- Beneficiaries of life insurance should be updated.
- Review the details of your plan, including the various coverage choices.
- Resolve all monetary transactions for the benefit of others.
- Revisit the information on which the update is based.
- Locate a doctor by using the “Find a doctor” function in your health plan.
- When the yearly enrollment period begins or you become eligible for benefits for the first time, you can quickly and conveniently enrol in a benefit plan.
- Due to a qualifying status change, you may need to make modifications to your insurance policy.
- Locate service providers and facilities on the web.
- Learn about available treatment options.
- Verify your benefit plan deductions on your pay stub.
- There’s a lot more!