Digital.Alight.Com/Nokia – The origins of this business may be traced all the way back to 1865. Once you meet the requirements, you will be able to take part in a number of different benefit programmes if you are an employee today. You have the ability to sign up for the following types of insurance:
Insurance for Prescription Drugs, Dental Care, Life, and Disability, as well as 401(k) and Savings Plans for People with Disabilities and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Other Benefits of Long-Term Care Include the Following:
Benefits for Commuters and Employees Who Participate in Assistance Programs
- Follow this URL on the device you’re using. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the previous URL was located at http://resources.hewitt.com/nokia/.
- Simply go to the page that asks, “Are you a new user?”
- Please complete the following by entering the final four digits of your social security number into the space provided:
- Please fill out the areas with your date of birth. Thank you.
- To proceed, select the “Continue” button from the menu.
- Proceed with creating your new online account by providing all of the necessary information and moving forward with the process.
Digital.Alight.Com/Nokia Steps For Existing Member:
- To see Nokia content on your device, open an internet browser and navigate to: https://digital.alight.com/nokia/.
- Fill in your User ID in the corresponding area here.
- Enter your password in the text box that has been provided.
- To log on, select the “Log On” option.
- Continue to go on and manage the online account you currently have.
The following is a list of things that employees should be able to accomplish if they have an online account, which they should create:
- Create a temporary ID card for your medical plan and print it off.
- Keep your beneficiaries up to date on your life insurance.
- Examine the details of the plan as well as the available benefits.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- You should make advantage of the “Find a doctor” function that is included in your plan.
- When the time comes for your company’s annual enrollment period or when you first become eligible for benefits, you may quickly and conveniently enrol in
- benefit programmes.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your coverage as a result of a change in your qualifying status.
- Get access to directories of providers and facilities.
- Gain access to information on treatments.
- Check your pay stub to be sure the correct amount is being deducted for your benefit plan.
- More than that!