Different stages of system development life cycle
System development life cycle specifies seven steps:
- Preliminary investigation: it is also called primary investigation. In this stage, we can determine or recognise the real problem of existing system and also investigate problem region and gather information required for design new software.
- Analysis of requirement: In this stage requirement analysis specifies all possible task performed by software.Analysis of requirement performed by system analyst where system analyst has a various skill like:-
- System design:: It is also performed by system analyst where system design depends on all requirements gather during analysis of requirement system design specified by using DFD, ER model, Pseudocode, Algorithm, etc.
- System coding: System testing allows to execute specified code and run according to all given values and specifies all possible thread.System testing also is done by the programmer.
- System implementation: System implementation is a most vital page of SDLC.In this phase, we can install current project and current software and provide training for a user.
- System testing: System testing allows to execute specified code and run according to all given values and specifies all possible thread.System testing also is done by the programmer.
- Maintenance: System maintenance allow to improve the system when needed. This is the last stage of the SDLC in which we can remove all defects and update when required.