In this tutorial, you will learn about, the difference between software and a program.
- It is generally used by people other than developers.
- The software needs complete or sufficient documentation.
- The software should have a proper user interface.
- The software should be properly tested before use.
- Portability, reliability, and usability are major issues
- It is generally used by only the author of the program
- In the program, we have little or no documentation
- There is no need for a proper interface.
- In programs, bugs fixed when they occur i.e. a program is not fully tested.
- This is not the major issue with a software
Software Quality Factors:
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, the difference between software and a program.