In this topic, you will learn about, Deadlock Detection and Recovery.
Deadlock detection and recovery: Detection of Deadlock is the most practical policy. Which being both liberal and cost-efficient than most operating system deploys.
To detect a deadlock, we must go about in a recursive manner and simulate the most favored execution of each unblocked process.
- An unblocked process may occur all the needed resources and will execute.
- It will then release all the occurred resources and rename the dormant thereafter.
- Now released resources may wake up some previously blocked process.
- Continue the above states as long as possible.
- If any blocked processes remain, they are deadlocked.
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, Deadlock Detection and Recovery.