In this tutorial, you will learn about, cost benefits and analysis in brief.
Cost benefits and analysis in brief:
The cost-benefit analysis allows us to evaluate or estimate project cost, project benefit, and project maintenance cost. The cost-benefit analysis also determines validation risk, project purchase, and also specifies project timing. There are various issues consider at the time of cost-benefit analysis like:
- The number of employees: To determine project cost and benefit we must specify the number of employees and its basic salary with a designation.Where a number of employees and project team size depends on project categories where team size must be specified before development.
- The number of operations: Number of operation specifies project duration where project duration also specify or evaluate project cost and benefit.
- Database size: Project cost varies due to database size where database size depends upon the operation performed by the project.
- Security aspects: For project planning or cost estimation also consider security issues and various project cost security concepts.
- Maintenance: Project maintenance also determines project cost where maintenance specified for a limited period of time.
- Project category: Project category also specify project cost, project categories specify for a single user or multiuser project.
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, cost benefits, and analysis in brief.