In this topic, you will learn about, What are the advantages and disadvantages of RDBMS.
Advantages of RDBMS:
- It implements the DBMS concept and rules for online transactions.
- It is the most secure data storage method.
- It can be supported by any language, system, or platform.
- It provides various specified procedures and setup to inbuilt with the website very easily.
- It arranges elements and also accesses according to rule.
Disadvantages of RDBMS:
- It consumes very large memory space or sometimes stores garbage collection.
- It doesn’t support images, videos.
- It is complex to implement or establish connectivity.
- RDBMS works as a back-end.
- It needs an application to establish communication.
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, What are the advantages and disadvantages of RDBMS.